If you or someone you know worked as a server or bartender at a restaurant that enacted one or more of the violations below you may have a claim to recover unpaid wages owed to you!
Restaurants can violate the laws when they:
- require or allow servers to share tips with managers, Expediters, or kitchen staff
- withhold tips from servers
- require or allow servers to spend over 20% of their time performing jobs not related to serving customers
- require or allow servers to work “off-the-clock” performing cleaning or other duties before or after the paid shift
- fail to make extra overtime payments for hours worked over 40 per week
- in Philadelphia, deducting tips to pay for credit card fees
Call us today at (215) 866-1551 to speak with an attorney for a free and confidential consultation. Know your rights!